- 1 tin tuna steak (drained);
- 1 tin borlotti beans (drained and rinsed);
- 1/2 small onion (chopped);
- 1 piece of fennel (peeled from a bulb and chopped);
- About 8 sprigs of flat parsley ( roughly chopped);
- Dressing made with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper.
Mix all the ingredients (except the dressing) together, then mix in sufficient dressing, so that the mixture is moist but not too wet.
As usual, this comes with cherry vine tomatoes, beetroot, spring onions, carrot sticks and oil and vinegar dressing.