Enough for lunch for 2 (served with bread):
- 100g feta (cut into small cubes, or crumbled)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
- 1/3rd of a cucumber (diced)
- 14 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 12 olives (stoned and halved)
- A few sprigs of mint
- A few sprigs of flat parsley
- 1 clove garlic (crushed/chopped)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- less than 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- Black pepper
Combine the feta, spring onions, cucumber tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking together the herbs, garlic, oil, vinegar and black pepper. Stir into the salad.