Enough for 2-3 people:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- A piece of ginger (c. 2cm cube – chopped)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed/chopped)
- 1 large pepper (cored, deseeded and sliced)
- 100g sprouting broccoli (the heads cut-off and stems sliced lengthwise into 4cm lengths)
- 300g bag of bean sprouts
- a handful of salted peanuts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- A generous dash of Thai chilli sauce (exact amount depends on its strength)
- 3 small noodle nests (cooked according to the instructions on the packet, and drained)
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the pepper and the broccoli and stir-fry for another minute.
Add the bean sprouts and the peanuts and stir-fry for another minute.
Combine the soy sauce, peanut butter and the chilli sauce, together with a small amount of water so that it is fairly runny. Stir into the vegetables. then add the cooked noodles.
Combine everything and stir until very hot.