I’ve just found the ‘At Home with Mrs M‘ blog. Mrs M is asking for other people’s meal plans for the week beginning 16 September. Mrs M has two small children so she may not be looking at the same type of food as I do. But I thought that I might as well add my plan to her blog.
Here it is:
- Sweet Potato and Red Pepper Soup (I had sweet potatoes and a red pepper which needed eating); and
- Cheese Scones with Watercress (this had a sell-by-date of 16 September).
- Watercress and Potato Soup (I need to finish the watercress and this will make good use of the stalks); and
- Spinach Quiche (uses up the spinach left over from the Pork Belly Noodle Soup).
- Chilli con Carne (I made twice the required quantity last week) with avocado and crème fraiche (also left over from last week) and some brown rice.
- Nasi Goreng (Indonesian style fried rice) this will use the remaining (already cooked) pork belly from the Pork Belly Noddle Soup).
- Smoked Haddock Chowder (uses the smoked haddock from the freezer, streaky bacon in the fridge and a tin of sweet corn (amongst other ingredients).